Rugsville Vegetable dyes Beige Wool Rug 10168-240x300cm(240x300 cmft cm)
Vegetable dyes is the name of a design rather than an actual city or tribe. A German company based in Manchester (England), Vegetable dyes and Co. commissioned the development of the original Vegetable dyes rugs back in 1883. Using leading designers and master weavers from Iran and Europe, Vegetable dyes and Co. managed to create a design using softer palettes than those typically found in Iran. Vegetable dyes rugs were designed with the western market in mind and fit perfectly into almost any home. Based on a softer version of the Sultanabad design their muted colors using vegetable dyes and simple, yet striking pattern fit well with modern neutral color schemes and both contemporary or traditional furniture.
- Vegetable dyes also feature a Knotted weave and fairly soft pile.
- Vegetable dyes carpets is available in various attractive colors and designs .
- Special hand washing gives antique feel and look.
- Natural Dyes & Hand spun wool brings wonderful nautral variation in colors.
- Interior ground color is Beige.